A results-driven leader who efficiently employs keen analysis, insights, and a collaborative approach to drive organizational improvements and foster the implementation of best practices. Direct, hands-on expertise spans global supply chain and distribution mechanisms, B2B eCommerce, and marketing analytics. An acknowledged subject matter expert and internal consultant for analytics implementations and strategy development. Brings advanced project management and stakeholder influencing experience. Superior interpersonal skills, capable of resolving complex issues. Skilled in analytics and data strategy; consultative selling; and marketing functions. Multilingual: Malayalam (fluent), French (basic), and English.
- As Marketing Analytics Manager, established and standardized client-facing reporting portal, increasing self-service, and reporting efficiency by 2x. Improved audience discovery and reach with onboarding of new tools and standard processes, increasing impressions delivery by 60%+ per marketing campaign, receiving multiple Impact bonuses for contributions. Deployed reporting solutions to optimize ad copy and targeting, improving click-through rate by up to 2x.
- As a Digital Insights Analyst, guided the eCommerce program pilot that had total revenues of $2M annually; received an Impact bonus for helping optimize/streamline executive reporting on the eCommerce program and on creative, high-profile marketing activities.
- In the role of Business Development Analyst, charged with providing strategic guidance and performing analyses to help gain $11M in cost savings marketing activities, distribution network rationalization/enhancement, and the sales team reorganization. Received a commendation for elevating the process for C-suite-level distribution partner business review presentations and reporting, and an Impact bonus for establishing streamline/automated financial performance reporting for internal stakeholders, whilst reducing the time needed for stakeholder to receive reporting from one week to an on-demand availability.
Supplyframe, A Siemens Company (Marketing Analytics Manager — Nov. 2021 - Present)
- Strategize, create, launch, and maintain analytics solutions for cross-functional and executive use; create multi-year, multi-prong data structure and reporting strategies and deliver results on time and on budget.
- Act as analytics SME and provide valuable insights to Ad Operations, Customer Success Management and Field Sales to ensure successful ad campaign management and post-sales support.
- Perform market research and data-driven insights to help inform product and sales strategy.
TE Connectivity (Product and Integrated Marketing Analyst — Oct. 2020 - Oct. 2021)
- In partnership with Product Management, Sales, and Operations, guaranteed on-time product launches complete with the full suite of sales-enablement and marketing collateral.
- Designed, planned, launched, and performed post-launch analytics for integrated marketing campaigns targeted at strategic industries and applications; innovate marketing collateral; and execute on multi-touch, multi-channel marketing strategies.
- Performed market research and formulate data-driven insights to augment campaign performance; adjust the product launch roadmap as needed.
TE Connectivity (Digital Insights Analyst — Jul. 2019 - Sept. 2020)
- Onboarded new/acquired subsidiary and BU onto CRM (Salesforce), Web Analytics (Adobe Analytics), and marketing automation (Eloqua) platforms.
- Worked collaboratively with internal/external stakeholders in market sensing projects focused on digital partnerships, as well as B2B eCommerce in the Chinese domestic marketplace.
- Served as the analytics and reporting SME and provided strategic insights and recommendations for the enterprise-level eCommerce program.
- Completed UX, internal account coding, and data model recommendations for a high-profile enterprise-wide CRM reappraisal and cleanup initiative.
TE Connectivity (Business Development Analyst — Nov. 2016 - Jul. 2019)
- Played a key analytics role in a multifunction, enterprise project to develop sales coverage, account coding, and distribution; served as a trusted resource for internal stakeholders to help them delineate analytics solutions to foster business opportunities in conjunction with TE Distribution Channel partners.
- Directed preparations for executive-level presentations on distribution partner performance, and strategic plans.
- Formulated rationalization strategies that achieved $11M in cost savings.
TE Connectivity (Inside Account Manager — Aug. 2014 - Nov. 2016)
- Conceptualized and created a project pipeline valued at $2M for FY16, and converted $1M in new business.
- Successfully oversaw a $9M combined revenue base spanning 200+ existing accounts.
- Consistently received extraordinary customer experience praises from the Industrial BU for quickly and accurately resolving urgent customer logistical issues.
Skills & Competencies
|MS Excel/Google Sheets
|Adobe Experience Manager
|MS PowerPoint/ Google Slides
- Bachelor of Science Mechanical Engineering with Minor in Aerospace Engineering | Lehigh University, Bethlehem PA
- Master of Science, Analytics (Expected 2026) | Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta GA
- Association of National Advertisers
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Pi Tau Sigma Mechanical Engineering Society
- ALIGN (Employee Resource Group) communications lead, 07/2015 – 10/2021; Co-chair 10/2019-10/2021, TE Connectivity Berwyn, PA